The School of Urban and Regional Planning (SURP) has partnered with the College of Engineering to provide off-campus access to a “Virtual Lab” of computers. This virtual lab provides students with remote access to SURP software applications and network resources.
Instructions on Accessing the Virtual Lab
- Browse to https://apps.eng.fau.edu
- Enter your FAU NETID and password at the login screen.***Not your full email address***
- Select “Go to Downloads” for a Mac or Windows computer. Download and follow prompts to install the client.
- Agree and Select Download
- Download and install the Citrix Workspace App
- Do NOT Enable single sign-on. Click Install
- After Installation is successful select Add Account
- Restart your computer.
- After restart you get the Add Account Prompt. Enter APPS.ENG.FAU.EDU
- Click Add
- Log in again with your NETID and password
- Again Select Desktops from the TOP and GPU Desktop
- Your Virtual Desktop will load and you are ready to go
- Now that you’re all setup, the next time you want to access the SURP Virtual Desktops you just need to go to https://apps.eng.fau.edu and login in.
If you have any issues connecting you the virtual desktop send an email to: email@example.com