Planning Society @ FAU
The Planning Society @ FAU is a student organization that is open to all FAU students regardless of area or level of study. Members share a passion for urban design, community, urban and regional planning. We enjoy discussing relevant topics, exploring interests, and uniting current students with alumni and professionals working in the planning and design field throughout South Florida. The Planning Society also hosts a number of events throughout the fall and spring semesters including urban acupuncture demonstrations, alumni involvement activities, waterway cleanups, as well as planning related events and lectures throughout South Florida.
List of Executive Board Officers
- President: Carlos Lopez
- Vice President: Erin Kelly
- Chief of Staff: Adam Chapman
- Secretary: Jokebede Mezidor
- Treasurer: Alexis Pena
- Student Government Liaison: TBA
- Community Service Coordinator: Tyler Pete
- Faculty Advisor: Steven Bourassa, Ph.D.