Professional Development Course Parking and Directions
All courses will be offered on the Boca Raton campus in the Social Science (SO) building.
All attendees are responsible for parking fees on campus. The attendee can either:
1. Park at any of the meters in front of the administration building (AD-10) and pay the appropriate fees (meters accept either coins or credit cards.) There are limited spaces available at the meters so it is preferable to obtain a temporary parking permit (See #2 below).
2. Purchase a temporary parking permit online at a cost of $2/day by creating a guest account at the site below: http://www.fau.edu/parking/permits.php
– Once logged into the guest account, choose “Purchase Permits” to begin the process.
– You will need to provide information about your vehicle during the purchase process.
– At the end of registration, you will need to print the temporary permit.
– Ensure you are at a computer with a printer attached.
Please note that the permit MUST be printed the day before or the morning of each training seminar which expires 48 hours after purchase.