The Phyllis and Harvey Sandler School of Social Work is now accepting scholarship applications for the 2019-2020 academic year. To qualify, BSW or MSW students must be currently enrolled for the Fall 2019 semester and plan to be enrolled during the Spring 2020 semester. Please note the deadline for submission is October 4th, 2019. Scholarship winners will be announced by October 25, 2019 and the funds will be made available by January 2020 into student accounts.
- Aging Services Scholarship
- Child Welfare Scholarship
- Financial Need Scholarship (3 offered)
- Sandler Family Scholarship
- Dr. Michele Hawkins Social Work Foster Care Scholarship
(open to students who have lived in foster care)