On Thursday, May 2, 2019, 289 bachelor students, 139 masters students and 9 doctoral students – including the inaugural cohort of the first Doctor of Social Work program (DSW) in the state of Florida – accepted their diplomas from the College for Design and Social Inquiry at Florida Atlantic University. To all of our graduates, it has been our pleasure to have you in our classrooms and to watch you grow and learn in your programs.
Whether you are continuing your education or ready to apply your knowledge in the world, we look forward to watching your next chapter unfold. Remember that we are here for you and rooting for your success each step along the way.
As you move forward into your future, remember the words of Dr. Manny Gonzalez, DSW Program Coordinator and Associate Professor in the Phyllis and Harvey Sandler School of Social Work, “Know what you know, know what you don’t know, but know what you know well.”
Be well and best wishes!
- 28 Bachelor of Architecture
- 121 Bachelor of Arts
- 21 Bachelor of General Studies
- 10 Bachelor of Public Management
- 18 Bachelor of Public Safety Administration
- 62 Bachelor of Social Work
- 18 Bachelor of Urban and Regional Planning
- 11 Bachelor of Urban Design
- 2 Master of Nonprofit Management
- 5 Master of Public Administration
- 1 Master of Science
- 127 Master of Social Work
- 4 Master of Urban and Regional Planning
- 2 Doctor of Philosophy
- 7 Doctor of Social Work
Want to explore the degree programs in the College for Design and Social Inquiry at FAU? Call our Academic Advising Team today: (561) 297-2316
Spring 2019 Commencement Gallery
The gallery was not found!